- Always up to date: Lowndes County category
- 2013-11-18: Only 50 feet? Sabal Trail in Alexander City, AL
- 2013-11-17, front page of the Valdosta Daily Times: Landowners oppose intimidation and threats from Sabal Trail
- 2013-11-11: Tomorrow morning: Spectra at Lowndes County Commission a month early
- 2013-11-11: Sabal Trail, Dollar General, 3 special tax lighting districts, and mosquitos @ LCC 2013-11-11
- 2013-11-09: Do like drinking anti-freeze? –Blake Clark
- Spectra to answer questions about pipeline @ LCC 2013-12-09
WCTV on the pipeline
FERC could choose Option B that runs through Valdosta.
- Pipeline complaints heard at Lowndes County Commission @ LCC 2013-10-22
- Request pipeline town hall –Tim Bland to LCC
- Lowndes vs. Florida Pipeline
Spectra maps @ Pipeline 2013-10-16
The path of the pipeline through Lowndes County (and part of Brooks and Hamilton) is shown in these maps that were on easels at the Spectra presentation at Wiregrass Tech last night.
- Spectra met Lowndes and Valdosta @ Pipeline 2013-10-16
- Spectra pipeline meeting tonight at Wiregrass Tech @ Pipeline 2013-10-16
GIS maps of Sabal Trail pipeline preferred route
Sabal Trail had an interactive GIS map of the entire pipeline route in Moultrie last night, with zoom and pan detail as good as the tax assessor maps for Brooks and Lowndes Counties. The Sabal Trail reps declined to provide a copy of the whole GIS, but they obligingly panned down the pipeline and waited while I took pictures with my smartphone.
- Tonight in Moultrie, tomorrow in Valdosta, Spectra Pipeline meetings
- VDT starts to catch up about pipeline
- Path of proposed pipeline through Lowndes County
- Sabal Trail natural gas pipeline letters to Lowndes County
- Lowndes County takes no responsibility for the pipeline –Bill Slaughter @ LCC 2013-06-25
Lowndes County Commission