This is the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) docket for the pipeline through Alabama, Georgia, and Florida by Sabal Trail Transmission, LLC. (See also: how to file comments with FERC or to become an intervenor.)
Initial documents filed with FERC:FERC docket FP14-1
- 20131004-5122 Request for Approval to Use the Pre-Filing Process for its Sabal Trail Project
Sabal Trail Pre-Filing Request for Approval P and C.PDF
You don’t have permission to access this document.
This document (eLibrary accession no. 20131004-5123) is Privileged.
The public may file a FOIA request under 18 C.F.R. 388.108.
LAKE blog posts:
- 2013-11-08: Keep the pipeline fox out of your henhouse –Don Brotherton
- 2013-10-24: Schedule of Open Houses required by FERC for Sabal Trail
- 2013-10-23: Sabal Trail pipeline preliminary filing with FERC
SpectraBusters blog posts:
- FERC category always up to date
- 2014-03-05: FERC refuses to release RFP for environmental contractor
- 2014-03-05: FERC acceptance for Sabal Trail pre-filing PF14-01 2013-10-16
- 2013-11-21: Sabal Trail intends to enter upon your Property
- 2013-11-02: Moratorium on Open House Meetings until everyone is notified –Carol Singletary
- 2013-11-02: Move pipeline to unpopulated electric corridor –Gertrude C. Dickinson
- 2013-10-30: Sample no-permission letters
- 2013-10-30: Pine trees, home sites, and pipeline rights of way –Tim Bland to FERC
- 2013-10-29: Non-Landowner stakeholders and agency permits –Sabal Trail